Labels

Tuesday 17 July 2018

Travel In Fashion of Vietnam Chi Minh Trail

My 4 weeks Trip in Aisa have been an amazing journey.  Flight from Hong Kong part of my return ticket from London-Hong Kong-Hanoi-Ho Chi Minh City-Hong Kong-London For the Price under £650 with British Airway.



 I spent 12 days in Vietnam (under 14 days with British passport no need for Visa), I started from Hanoi for 5 days so I could be joined a tour local tour to HO Long Bay for 2 days.  I bought my two flight tickets fought with Vietnam Airline Hanoi-Da Nang and Hue-Ho Chi Minh City  ( I recommend to book your ticket with the Vietnam Airline, they are run by the government, more reliable to travel with if more book advance is not expensive). 





Soon I arrived in Da Nang I took the taxi to Hội An base in this colourful ancient town mixed with Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese cultures.  (if travel in Cab in Vietnam, you must use this local Aisa Taxis App called the Grab, order you taxis thought this App and paid cash on the agreed price from the app).  


I visited the beach near Hội An and Mable Moutain is a nice easy hike with the view of the beach of Da Nang, by motorbike for the first time. (That I do not recommend)


 I took the Train from Da Nang to Hue, ticket booked from the hotel.  The famous travel route of Vietnam with the studding view of the coast of Hai Van Pass.




In Hue compare to the other city I visited in Vietnam is less tourism, the Plance and  Tomb is the highlight of this City.  I finally arrived last stop of this long country of the Ho Chi Minh trail. The City is the most modern city in Vietnam, but not surrounded by many hight contraction building.  I am strongly recommend spent a day with a tour of Cu Chi tunnel outside the City and visit the war museum on your way back in the afternoon. 

What I like about Vietnam is the food and less tourism compare to Thailand.  The water from the beach is not great but the view is still impressive.  The traffic is mad and danger over in Vietnam, but also interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment